I am finding any member on line and I am seeing very less activity today. I was thinking today is sunday and most of the people are out of work so I will spend some time with Boddunan members but here is no one.
may be they have gone for outing.
what ever I expect tomorrow member will come back and again site will full with forums,discussion
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Generally boddunan traffic comes down on weekends.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
[quote]Generally boddunan traffic comes down on weekends.[/quote]

hi maverick,
why dont you introduce some weekend contests to improve the traffic?
It is likely that many members use internet for some time at place of work. I also do. On holidays they can't use office computer and may not have one at home. So there may be less. Ny net connection at home is not working and my office was closed. I visited cybe cafe for a few hours.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes that may be the reason some people using Internet at office.
I dont know how it works but now days all engineering colleges having wi-fi facility if some of that student join our site then definitely our activities will grow up very fast
I think most of the members are online in Boddunan at their job sites during their leisure time.On sunday naturally off then.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.