Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for reviving this topic started by me. Abid as far as public places like parks and gardens are concerned there are no restrictions because I have planted some trees in a joggers park near by my residence.

Some people including me visiting the joggers park also bring a bottle of water and pour on alternative small and big plants every day. So say 10 people pour a bottle of water on a plant or tree is enough water for it to survive atleast this summer heat.

I hope you all can also do this.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Thats a very good move friends... I have started growing plants in my house and apartment.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks Jayen for this.Today it was earth day.None raised a topic of discussion here!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You are welcome Abid.

Mr.Jayen, very good message given to the people who rare viewing this site. I am very interesting of tree plantation and gardening.

I always protect trees.
It is a very good feeling to see all of you taking interest in this topic at large.

These are some good tips by Deepti, Naveena etc. I have alot of plants around my house and in the aprking of my building.
Also, at our workplaces, we can try to reduce the amount of paper generated by storing most of info. in computers. Studies have suggested that majority of the paperwork being generated is not so important, hence think twice before you give that Print command.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes saving paper is as good as planting a new tree.

Are all members implementing the tips here in their every day life

I have a lot of greenery near my house. In my house also there are so many plants.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.