Please share your views on things which we need to focus on for starting a home business like selling some home made products like jam,cakes,etc.,?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nagalakshmi ji me too eager to know about such home business. If any body can give ideas from the forum it would be great.
I am happy to know that you are also interested,Mona ji.Let us wait for the replies from our friends. :) :) :)
I think it's a very good initiative on the part of Nagalakshmi!I know several women outfits which are successfully running small businesses like home-made jam,pickle etc. and these products are hugely popular in the local market as these score well in terms of quality against their very reasonable prices.
Though it sounds funny i often use to say to my parents that if i can not make a good career i will start a Chat business where i can make pani puri, pav baji,chats, etc..and i will get chance to eat and sell simultaneously.. :laugh:

Nagalakshmi

you initiative is very good as now-a-days such home based business are quiet profitable and you can also get satisfaction that you are fullfilling hungry stomachs... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.