Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think I shall have to start from the beginning to give it a nice going. Seems like a good post.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Really a nice trick and maths is only a subject of trick.Know more trick and become stronger in maths.
Where is Sarala now a days. Any information? We are missing her.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
That's nice thing you shared here. :)

Yes Maths is wonderful and there are many tricks which we too don't know. :)
I think we should add all mathemagic here that we know.
This is interesting thread.
i hate maths as im afraid to do maths calculation. :( here the mathmagic is really good... :cheer:

Vinu
umm Nice words so you will be busy up to the end of the leap month.

Sasi,
may be...My duty was to make forums active which is now going on in good pace.Another Keralite Sandhya is doing it well.So it is not a problem.

Only one sword can exist in one 'sword case'. :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Actually I can't get its correct word....'the place where a sword is kept by Kings, in their hip' :unsure:

Meera sandhu
i hate maths as im afraid to do maths calculation. :( here the mathmagic is really good... :cheer:

Hey vinodh just for the calculation if you are hating this maths and its not fare buddy becasue there are several trick are available for maths calculation and simplification and all of them are very interesting in fact you will be feeling like magic with such tricks.