Friends,

I once again round off the day with another quote of that sage-Swami Vivekananda which is another gem.

"Why are people so afaraid?The answer is that they have made themselves helpless and dependent on others.We are so lazy,we do not want to do anything ouselves.We want a Personal God,a savior or a prophet to do everything for us."

Please comment.

Good Night to all of you!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The question must be afraid of what?
This is wat Happens when Kindergarten stud studies about Rocket Science..
Sajee it is clear saying that laziness leads to fear of not able to achieve anything...People just dont try and think God will do all.

Chinmoy GOOD NIGHT
What should I sajeetharan and rajani told everything,

but, my point here is Peoples fear because of their needs, needs of money, needs of happy life, needs of family, needs for showing wealth to others........

Thanks god, I don't have family
Good Morning to all of you!

Thanks friends for your feedback.I think the context in which Sawmaiji made this comments is still relevant.Just think of those days when the country was reeling under oppressive alien rule,we were divided on caste,language and so on.His words had a profound effect on our freedom fighters.India achieved freedom but one set of oppressors have been replaced by another set of disi variety!
Chinmoy how swami ramakrishna and vivekananda related each other? Because i heard this quotes were made by ramakrishna!
Sajeetharan,
Vivekananda was the disciple of Swamy Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. This is the relation between them.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
If i am not wrong, Swami Vivekananda is a great disciple of Swami ramakrishna Paramahamsa. :) :)
Thanks for explaning the fact Chinmoy...

Yes Deepti and Nagalakshmi has revealed the correct answer of their relationship.. :)
It's their spiritual bonding and Swamiji became a disciple of Shri Ramakrishna under very intersting circumstances.One day I plan to write article on both.Hope all of you would go through them.
waiting-20100918.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]It's their spiritual bonding and Swamiji became a disciple of Shri Ramakrishna under very intersting circumstances.One day I plan to write article on both.Hope all of you would go through them.[/quote]

Definetely Chinmoy....Waiting to see that article...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.