Hello friends, we are Indians. Indian people have their different image in this world. But there are some worst things are also in our Indians..

Indian people till after a living in modern time, creates differences due to cast. If someone from one cast luv another one from other cast, then they the family members are redy to kill each other of other family members. When these kind of Indians will understand there is no benefit in this. Why don't they think about the happiness of their children. The Haryana & the other people of village can easily kill for their cast. Not talking about the all people but the people of cast like jaat and village people.

In India till now luv marraige seems as crime.. what to do for this.. This is the worst point in our people they will now creates differences through cast.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the Indians make out side places dirty by spitting, throwing wrappers and other garbage on road. This is the worst thing i find in India otherwise India is a paradise to live in.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Well ya we have problems corruption every country has its downside.. Just criticizing will not help a single bit
I think it is wrong to compare Indian lifestyle with teh western lifestyle!! Agreed we have our own set of problems such as the ones outlined by the autrhor. Similarly, the western countries too have their own problems!!

There, children are made to leave house at the age of 16 or 17 after which they are on their own, families are majorly dysfunct - going through divorces, break-ups, leading to drinking problems. This drives children to experiment with drugs and sex when they should be studying. THese children are out on the streets dealing with harsh realities of life when they should be protected and loved by their parents! Ultimately, the parents when they can no longer look after themselves are then admitted in an old age home where they die lonely!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We indians always die for caste which is just of no use. Caste is the worst that we have
we should prove that we are true patriots and try to learn from our mistakes and not to just turn a blind eye to them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.