Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In his Independence day message, President has warned neighbors that there is a limit to India's patience.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/independence-day-president-pranab-mukherjee-message-on-67-independence-day/1/299527.html

Yes we can see that, India has no shortage of limit of patience. We can keep it extending to adjust our neighbors convenience.

Yes I am agree with you I giving some examples to prove that we have not shortage of patience
1. In 1948 Pakistan occupied 1/3 Kashmir but we are satisfied with filing complaint in UNO
2. In 1965 India occupied some area of Pakistan for it our soliders shed their blood but we return their area with thanks
3. In 1971 we return 95000 soliders of Pakistan without solving Kashmir problem. Some area of India in Kashmir occupied by Pakistan in this war and it is still with Pakistan. We return their soldiers without getting back our area.
These are few examples of our kindness for Pakistan. Jai ho
Reminds of the story when someone said he has a Bakara that big and extended his hand up to his head. When someone said 'that big' the man said let me put the other hand where it starts to give you actual size of 'Bakara'
We have yet to know the end of the limit of our patience, just wait until they describe it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In his Independence day message, President has warned neighbors that there is a limit to India's patience.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/independence-day-president-pranab-mukherjee-message-on-67-independence-day/1/299527.html

Yes we can see that, India has no shortage of limit of patience. We can keep it extending to adjust our neighbors convenience.

Yes I am agree with you I giving some examples to prove that we have not shortage of patience
1. In 1948 Pakistan occupied 1/3 Kashmir but we are satisfied with filing complaint in UNO
2. In 1965 India occupied some area of Pakistan for it our soliders shed their blood but we return their area with thanks
3. In 1971 we return 95000 soliders of Pakistan without solving Kashmir problem. Some area of India in Kashmir occupied by Pakistan in this war and it is still with Pakistan. We return their soldiers without getting back our area.

Our comments or criticism should be appropriate and not just a handle to condemn authorities. When you occupy area of another country that is not yours, you will definitely retreat and return to the rightful owners. Even China unilaterally withdrew from occupied land and even returned equipment that Indian army had left behind. The Bangla Desh war prisoners could not be kept for ever in India. We could not hold them for Kashmir issue. There is no short cut or belligerent solution to every problem.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: anil

Our comments or criticism should be appropriate and not just a handle to condemn authorities. When you occupy area of another country that is not yours, you will definitely retreat and return to the rightful owners. Even China unilaterally withdrew from occupied land and even returned equipment that Indian army had left behind. The Bangla Desh war prisoners could not be kept for ever in India. We could not hold them for Kashmir issue. There is no short cut or belligerent solution to every problem.

Thanks for explaining, but why Pakistan didn't return are which they occupied in 1971 war.

Thanks for explaining, but why Pakistan didn't return are which they occupied in 1971 war.

There is a reason India shows patience. They have their own personal interest.... A clap is always from both hands.. Pakistan blames India and India blames Pakistan.. They will keep going like this.. Smuggleing, Drugs, Weapons, both need to stay in Power.... and they will keep going like this... Until or unless common people doesn't take a stand of no relation, then only things will set right.. We start trains, buses and business relations, and if something happend , we stop again until there is public pressure and continue again. Only time will tell, what kind of limit to patience our President is talking about..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

There is a reason India shows patience. They have their own personal interest.... A clap is always from both hands.. Pakistan blames India and India blames Pakistan.. They will keep going like this.. Smuggleing, Drugs, Weapons, both need to stay in Power.... and they will keep going like this... Until or unless common people doesn't take a stand of no relation, then only things will set right.. We start trains, buses and business relations, and if something happend , we stop again until there is public pressure and continue again. Only time will tell, what kind of limit to patience our President is talking about..

Our patience is not that of a strong nation's but it is forced on us. We are too scared of too many different consequences.
1- We have a vote bank policy 2- We have no willpower 3- We have too many opinions and ruling party is dependent on too many other parties 4- We have no intention to settle issues immediately. 5- We have no time from political activities, matters like these need big think capability at international level which we do not have.

Our patience is not that of a strong nation's but it is forced on us. We are too scared of too many different consequences.
1- We have a vote bank policy 2- We have no willpower 3- We have too many opinions and ruling party is dependent on too many other parties 4- We have no intention to settle issues immediately. 5- We have no time from political activities, matters like these need big think capability at international level which we do not have.

To which we are saying patience it is not patience it is unwillingness and helplessness. Our government has one points agenda i.e. keeping their government intact.
Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra

To which we are saying patience it is not patience it is unwillingness and helplessness. Our government has one points agenda i.e. keeping their government intact.

So true Anil. Very well said...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
To put things straight- yes is limit of our patience but we have not yet drawn a line to make a proper boundary. By the time we do so, everyone is allowed to come in and take his place.

To put things straight- yes is limit of our patience but we have not yet drawn a line to make a proper boundary. By the time we do so, everyone is allowed to come in and take his place.

Now the border violations are more frequent and India is retaliating.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.