Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have just finished my B.Tech and planning to do my masters in Electrical Engineering...
I have got a very few reply to this post..

Do here, nobody is interested in discussing about their profession...???

Aastha Gupta
I see a lot of people here are engineers!!! :)

As to my profession, I am homemaker now!! :) :) like Meean said, no salary and no holidays!!! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This thread is full of engineers. So we are surrounded by engineers.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
@Jayen...

You didn't specify your profession Jayen..

Please reply about yours also..

Aastha Gupta
The members who have not added their profession here till now, can add the same..

Aastha Gupta
Am just 13 years old now,

learning is my profession.

yes am very satisfied with my profession.
I am Human Resource Executive in a software company in Bangalore.

My job responsibilities include - conducting interviews, releasing offer letters, salary review, performance appraisal, training and development etc etc etc.
hi !

I am a teacher providing coachings to students of graduate and post graduate level in arts and commerce. I am satisfied with my profession as it quenches my thirst to increase and revive my knowledge

Visionary
Chetana Hegde wrote:
[quote]I am Human Resource Executive in a software company in Bangalore.

My job responsibilities include - conducting interviews, releasing offer letters, salary review, performance appraisal, training and development etc etc etc.[/quote]

Hey Chetana..

Its good to know that we have someone from HR department on our site as you can see there are many software engineers here. :laugh:

Just Kidding..
Its good to see, that a HR also have time to have a part time job..I appreciate your effort.
Can we know the name of your company..?

Aastha Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.