Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am a housewife.

Very satisfied with this profession.
@ Aastha,

Hi Aastha, for time being I will not disclose my company name ;) Literally, I find very difficult to adjust time. :ohmy: But I loved Boddunan so much that between my busy schedule, I login daily and communicate with you people. :laugh:

I am happy that I have got new friends here and also this is a very good portal to learn and to share knowledge.
Some how missed this thread till now.......

I am home maker ---- no salary.... but has a very good amount of time :)
Waiting for a good part time job as of now :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I am a creative feature writer with a youth magazine and a events head with a Ngo. I simply love both the profiles.
@Chetana..
no problems, don't reveal it..

Reveal whenever you feel like..

Good to know that interesting discussions here attracted you to work here out of your busy busy schedule..

Anyways, stay tuned here.

Aastha Gupta
Hey its good to know that we have a myriad variety of professionals here on this site!!! It always brings fresh ideas and topics into being!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

hi friends.

I am software enginner..

cant tell company name
Sajeetharan wrote: [quote]Am just 13 years old now,

learning is my profession.

yes am very satisfied with my profession[/quote]

I read in one of your articles you have mentioned about learning from your US clients and leading a project in US. So how come you are only 13 years old????? :dry: :blink: :S :huh: :ohmy: :unsure: :dry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@ Kalyani..

Yes, he also told in a thread that he is going to abroad in this september..for doing his post graduation..

I am sure he is not 13 years old..

Aastha Gupta
@Kalyani

He he You believed it? i posted like that because my display picture(avatar) was taken when i was 13.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.