Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Of course I knew you were lying!! So what is your actual profession then?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hmmm actually am a software engineer, but my profession is games development and i want to achieve something in that field, so am looking for my masters in UK now.
Am an MBA student, i love this site. As whatever i learn i just can make it into articles and get money out of it.
Welcome nataraj! nice to see you active here. wish you all the best to write more good articles and share your thoughts in forums
I am Professional Blogger and Copywriter
working on my blog named Blog-Professional.com
with my partner who lives in New York named Charlie Hash

I am planning to move in New York in 2011

I Hope I can..... :)
Wish you all success for your future harshil. Hope we can have another billgates here in boddunan!
Dear all,

I am a Lecturer for MBA students working in a College named Azad College at Hyderabad.By next March,I will be promoted to Assistant Professor post.

I teach subjects like Management of Technology,Management of Industrial Relations,Business Laws and Regulations.

Of course,My part time job is helping our members master the art of writing in English language :)

Swetha Shenoy
Nice to see Swetha after a long time.. :)
Yes Rajani, she was very active when i joined boddunan. That time swetha and santhosh are always on the top of leaderboard as well as revenue sharing program
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.