Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes that's true but there is problem with the people they judge others to be the culprit even though they commit the same mistakes. What a irony?. I have a guy in my office who always blame others for the things but when he does the same thing he does not think him to be wrong. :evil:

Its human nature to find fault with others though we do the same mistake.

Yes this is human nature and its difficult to change completely but one can try a bit to change. :)

I feel that people do change and on their own accord when the circumstances demand so ! It is only when you face difficulties that you undwerstand the others problems and realise that life is more or less the same for all- all have ups and downs !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes that's true but there is problem with the people they judge others to be the culprit even though they commit the same mistakes. What a irony?. I have a guy in my office who always blame others for the things but when he does the same thing he does not think him to be wrong. :evil:

Its human nature to find fault with others though we do the same mistake.

Yes this is human nature and its difficult to change completely but one can try a bit to change. :)

I feel that people do change and on their own accord when the circumstances demand so ! It is only when you face difficulties that you undwerstand the others problems and realise that life is more or less the same for all- all have ups and downs !

Exactly but there are people too who understand their pain but do not when some one is in pain in the same situation. Its not that easy to make such people understand its just the time which would make them understand it,
But it is difficult to realize other's situation. Only if it comes to them they realize
But it is difficult to realize other's situation. Only if it comes to them they realize

And the thing is they do realize it when the same thing happen to them and forget it again when it happen to other person. :evil:
A few quotes on the subject that I really like ...
Be curious not judgmental
Do not abuse your friends and expect them to consider it criticism.
Hesitancy in judgment is the only true mark of a thinker

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A few quotes on the subject that I really like ...
Be curious not judgmental
Do not abuse your friends and expect them to consider it criticism.
Hesitancy in judgment is the only true mark of a thinker

Nice ones, I like the second one best. I think there is quite a fine line between being critical and abusive, most do not understand this difference.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.