I was going through some quotes when I came across one that interested me - Don't Judge someone just because they sin differently !
There is a lot of truth in that sentiment since we judge others easily for their mistakes, probably even for the same mistakes we may have committed in the past...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Interesting and true comment! Yes, we all tend to be very much judgmental based upon past experiences even though the person may have changed. They should be given a fair chance to prove otherwise before judge them in haste!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Interesting and true comment! Yes, we all tend to be very much judgmental based upon past experiences even though the person may have changed. They should be given a fair chance to prove otherwise before judge them in haste!

Very true ! To a certain extent human nature is such that we get swayed by past experiences and our interactions with other people which make us judge others wrongly at times....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes that's true but there is problem with the people they judge others to be the culprit even though they commit the same mistakes. What a irony?. I have a guy in my office who always blame others for the things but when he does the same thing he does not think him to be wrong. :evil:
Yes that's true but there is problem with the people they judge others to be the culprit even though they commit the same mistakes. What a irony?. I have a guy in my office who always blame others for the things but when he does the same thing he does not think him to be wrong. :evil:

Its human nature to find fault with others though we do the same mistake.

This world is full of such people, who only preach but never follow themselves the old adage that treat others in the same manner that you desire to be treated!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This world is full of such people, who only preach but never follow themselves the old adage that treat others in the same manner that you desire to be treated!

One of my grand uncles keeps on telling everyone what to do and what not to do - when questioned why doesnt he follow what he preaches, he says I have given up on myself , dont want others to do the same thing ! LOL, very smart ! :cheer:

Old people preach from their own experience. It is good to learn from other's experience.
Mistake is mistake and we always need to correct. This does not matter who the guilty one is. We need to correct ourselves first and then others especially those with whom we are involved.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Mistake is mistake and we always need to correct. This does not matter who the guilty one is. We need to correct ourselves first and then others especially those with whom we are involved.

I see that some people become more rigid and set in their ways with age instead of the other way round.It could be because they find it difficult to adapt or have had no opposition during their life time...Not that youngsters are any better, I find them even more judgmental in their attitude, some of the comments I get to hear on a bus or at school is very enlightening and goes to show that free and fair thinking is found in very few people, young or old !

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Its human nature to find fault with others though we do the same mistake.

Yes this is human nature and its difficult to change completely but one can try a bit to change. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.