{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10175]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Its an exercise in futility to stick to anything that will not help you grow or give happiness. Wisdom lies in walking away from such things. Its respecting yourself.
One who does not respect himself or herself can not respect others.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If we not give respect to others, cannot expect by other to give respect to you
If we not give respect to others, cannot expect by other to give respect to you

Yes thats why I say that we should respect others to get it from others.

I have heard this a lot time to have a self respect, but please will anyone elaborate it, by giving some good examples here? As you know there is not such subject in our academics which will teach us about the self respect. Is there any specific definition for it?
What are the different ways in the day to day life, which shows that I or anyone have the self respect?

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>

I have heard this a lot time to have a self respect, but please will anyone elaborate it, by giving some good examples here? As you know there is not such subject in our academics which will teach us about the self respect. Is there any specific definition for it?
What are the different ways in the day to day life, which shows that I or anyone have the self respect?

Self respect in one word meand to do or act such way to make self a good human beings. Also we should be careful of self physically and mentally.

Self respect in one word meand to do or act such way to make self a good human beings. Also we should be careful of self physically and mentally.

Self respect is key to success and as they say
Sar kata sakte hain lekin sar jhuka sakte nahi.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Self respect is key to success and as they say
Sar kata sakte hain lekin sar jhuka sakte nahi.

Yes that means not to do such things , which can hate the head.

Self reliance is the other name. If a child has fallen down while playing and his mother rushes to lift the fallen child. the child will not allow his mother to help him. He, of his own accord gets up. That's called self - reliance or self respect or the confidence on one's self that he can deliver the goods.
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA, SANJAY KUMAR

Self reliance is the other name. If a child has fallen down while playing and his mother rushes to lift the fallen child. the child will not allow his mother to help him. He, of his own accord gets up. That's called self - reliance or self respect or the confidence on one's self that he can deliver the goods.

So the child has the confidence on his skills to stand up, which comes with practice. Some children behave in the way you described but the some behave the opposite ways. I am not able to still understand the self respect here, because getting the help of the other will not hurt anyone's self respect.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.