Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10175]}

I have heard this a lot time to have a self respect, but please will anyone elaborate it, by giving some good examples here? As you know there is not such subject in our academics which will teach us about the self respect. Is there any specific definition for it?
What are the different ways in the day to day life, which shows that I or anyone have the self respect?

Self reliance is the other name. If a child has fallen down while playing and his mother rushes to lift the fallen child. the child will not allow his mother to help him. He, of his own accord gets up. That's called self - reliance or self respect or the confidence on one's self that he can deliver the goods.

So the child has the confidence on his skills to stand up, which comes with practice. Some children behave in the way you described but the some behave the opposite ways. I am not able to still understand the self respect here, because getting the help of the other will not hurt anyone's self respect.

A child needs help no doubt and it is the duty of the parents to help the child until he or she is able to fend for themselves.However, they should also teach them to do things independently without taking others help unless it is absolutely essential....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: SANJAY KUMAR
Respect yourself. Treat others as yourself. If you follow these two rules, everyone will be respected by everyone.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
If we respect ourselves then others will also respect us.And respecting ourselves can help us to achieve our aim in life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Respect yourself. Treat others as yourself. If you follow these two rules, everyone will be respected by everyone.

When I respect myself, then I can treat the others in a respectful manner. If I don't respect myself, only then I will not respect others, it is quite true.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10175]}

It will increase our self confidence in higher and greater level.....

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
these lines are real facts karuna. I do follow these quotes already. The person who follow these then their self respect will not be damaged

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.