Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Sandhya. I am glad you liked it. I really like the ideology behind it. It is smart and win-win situation for everyone involved, if it works. And even if it doesn't, I am sure you won't repent the 5 minutes you wasted on signup ;)

Hope to see you and other members there.

Arun,

No one believe. I have never gone through Orkutt, face book or any other social network, Only because I am not interested. I have no idea about them. It's the actual truth.
Yet, as you have told, I will go to that link for sure :)

Sandhya, you do need to signup if you do not feel incline too. Honestly, I detest facebook and other social networking sites as well. I have a presence there as I make a living online and this where I get to interact with my clients and target my audience.

If you see my original post, I asked to join everyone as I believe (Personal opinion) that it is worth your 5 minutes. If it gets big, then you would be profited moneywise. I really have no idea about how social people will get on this site.
wow arun

when is saw this post, i thought you were the mastermind behind the company

truly i am waiting for the day you will do something great

because you are a gem, a back bencher gem and always backbenchers excel way beyond the first rankers

:)

We back-benchers rock, don't we!!

But sadly, I am not behind this company. But yea, 2012 would make all your wishes come true.

I have couple of big projects in the pipeline and one project which I am very passionate about is in the negotiations stage. Just pray it goes through smoothly and few months down the line, you will have a good news.

More details on it soon!!
I think link is good but how could we believe that site will pay money after working on it.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think link is good but how could we believe that site will pay money after working on it.

Santosh who says you have to work on it. As I already mention in my post, just sign up and don't use the if you don't feel comfortable.

The signup process hardly takes 5 minutes of your time. You can start using the site when you are sure or when the company settles down and make it big.
Could we know about this site in details. Could we share our blogs link to this site to get additional advantage of backlinking.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I have opened the link and nowhere it is termed as equity and I also don't know the status of vhshares and if it does at all create any legal obligations on th part of the issuer to honour its commitments.Similarly 'going public' also nowhere is mentioned.Do clarify,please!
This is really very gud news. That social network allotting shares for there member just for signup. Thanks arun for sharing the information. :)

Vinu
I would also like to share my understanding of vshares as part of capital of any venture enterprise.Venture capital by definition is an enterprise engaged in something innovative and fraught with risks and uncertainties and intitial capital which is also known as 'seed capital' is contributed by a minuscule few - the ownership patterns too could be as varied as sole-proprietorship,partnership or corporate.Here the outfit is giving a stake whose value is indeterminate as unless a corporate body is formed and its share capital consisting of equity comes into public domain,there is no means of valuing its share or worth.So why this thought of Rs 50 adding, multiplying to any value or turning out to be useless!
I have opened the link and nowhere it is termed as equity and I also don't know the status of vhshares and if it does at all create any legal obligations on th part of the issuer to honour its commitments.Similarly 'going public' also nowhere is mentioned.Do clarify,please!

Maybe I was not able to put forth my point clearly. Sleep deprivation sometimes does that(it is 26 hours now and counting) and also my typing skills can't match the speed of my thought process ;)

Anyways, here's how Zurker works:

1. When you signup they give you a vcredit. 1 vcredit equals 1 vshare.

2. Vshare is an agreement between you and the site about the size of the stake you hold. Here's what Zurker has to say about vshare:

A vShare is a stake in Zurker; it's the unit of equity the company is allotting to members during the alpha and beta testing phases. They aren't actually stock. “vShares can be thought of as agreements between the owners of a startup about the size of their stake in the enterprise to be incorporated,” Zurker explains on its vShares page. One vShare equals one-millionth of a piece of the company. Users can earn vShares by signing up, and by inviting friends; they can also purchase them. “When 1,000,000 vShares have been allocated, Zurker will be restructured as a public corporation and vShares will become real shares,” Zurker elaborates.

3. The companies is going live in April, but it will go public once they have allotted 1,000,000 shares.

Also, just to make myself clear, I once again say that I am not encouraging anyone to buy any share or invest in Zurker. I am just saying that they are giving a share for free when you signup, so make use of it.

Signup process takes only 5 minutes. You can just signup and forget and wait and watch the fate of the company.
I would also like to share my understanding of vshares as part of capital of any venture enterprise.Venture capital by definition is an enterprise engaged in something innovative and fraught with risks and uncertainties and intitial capital which is also known as 'seed capital' is contributed by a minuscule few - the ownership patterns too could be as varied as sole-proprietorship,partnership or corporate.Here the outfit is giving a stake whose value is indeterminate as unless a corporate body is formed and its share capital consisting of equity comes into public domain,there is no means of valuing its share or worth.So why this thought of Rs 50 adding, multiplying to any value or turning out to be useless!

Chinmoyji, I think that just smart marketing strategy for raising money. Rupees 50 is equivalent to $1 in U.S. where this company is primarily located. So you can imagine a tagline like "Own your own company in just $1".

Also, I am only sharing this because it is free and plus notice the timing of this site. It is schedule for public release in April 2012.

Ever wondered why? Because it is the same time that facebook will be launching it's IPO. Now you may wonder how does it impact Zurker?

Well, when facebook IPO comes in the market, it's share prices are going to go up like crazy. More people would be investing in it. Which sooner or later will raise the advertising cost a business have to pay on facebook.

I mean a $1 ad now will cost me around $4 when the IPO comes out. Infact the rates have already started increasing when facebook announced it's IPO date. Personally I had an ad campaign running for $3/1000 impression and now it has increased to $4.5.

This raise in cost will drive away the small business owners and publishers. They would start looking for cheaper alternatives and thats's where Zurker.com and other social networking sites can take advantage.

Also one smart thing that Zucker did is that each country has it's own domain like zucker.com, zucker.in etc. Though we can still interact with anyone be it from US, UK or India what it does is that it places the site in strong position in Local advertising.

Suppose If I want to advertise something which is very india specific like Holi Colors or diwali gifts, then I can just get in touch with zucker.in and place my ads there. No need to set filters on facebook which facebook users fake. I have seen many of my indian friends write they live in United States on their facebook profile. So advertisers will really like it as you can't fake your location as zucker will automatically detect your IP and redirect you to their local zucker site.

Now that was my take on it and again I say don't invest anything, just make use of the free share as of now.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.