OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Test your IQ http://www.funeducation.com/Products/IQTest/ and share your marks here
Indian Rupee, it was the best film last year, both in State awards and National awards for Malayalam movies. The best scene in the film is when, after achieving a success for...
Hai friends Today our friend, the valuable member of boddunan Sasikanth's Birthday. Let us wish him and bless him. Thank you
Friends it is always considered that naughty students sits on the back benches. They are not good in studies. Is it true in all cases?
Now Mamata Banerjeeblames congress of allying with CPI(M) against Trinmool Congress. But what is wrong. Congress and CPI(M) were allies in the last UPA government. Later TMC...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10154]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10559]}
do you believe in ghost?????
I want to discuss from all of the memebers that whether a user is allowed to comment on one poll multiple time. I think this is to only increase the number of comments and...
I was using a MTNL broadband connection in Delhi since the last 4 months. Frequent disconnections were a problem. Private broadband connections are not available in my area. I...
International Coffee Day is observed on 29th of Septmeber every year all over the world. I love having coffee. I usually have 3-4 cups of coffee everyday.
These days crimes against women and female children are high. Groping and rapes are common. Therefore one can say that females should be taught about sex at an early age so that...
Hi, While submitting one of my articles today, I tried to link it with a related article of mine that too is posted on Boddunan. But, to my surprise there was no provision for...
Cuss words could make you angry momentarily but they don't have the power to affect you. But simple words spoken by a loved one with an intention to hurt you could affect you...
Why Boddunan is better than other website to work online? Why you feel its more interesting website.
Please reply
Just have a look at this interesting bit of news: http://www.deccanherald.com/content/76240/man-38-wives-94-children.html
Welcome to our new member Hemanth Kumar K in our boddunan community?
The idea of this thread is just to know how many members are fluent with many languages. My list is Tami,English and Hindi (Not much but can manage)
Did Rahul Gandhi exaggerate about the incidents in Bhatta Parsaul?