Jana gana mana is celebrating 100 years today.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So thats a well made century for our national anthem.,,jai hind!

Thanks for sharing this achievement.

Jai Hind !!
A Salute to JANA GANA MANA,our national Anthem. It feels proud to hear and sing.

Want to make each day Accountable

Very true Ronak, it is very close and special to every Indian's heart. It makes us feel proud to sing our National Anthem.

Thanks for this information, Now we feel proud to be an Indian. It gives a special feel to our mind and gives strength when we sing and hear this song.

Vinu
Wow , thats nice to know, I am feeling proud as a Indian, JAI HIND

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is a nice information and thanks for sharing.JAI HIND.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Try to feel proud to be an Indian, we got a separate national song for our country and it is written by Rabindranath Tagore

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It happens to the 150th Birth Anniversary year of the Nobel laureate poet. Our National Anthem is the best in the world! My profound respects to this genius of a rare category - Rabindranath Tagore!
[quote]It happens to the 150th Birth Anniversary year of the Nobel laureate poet. Our National Anthem is the best in the world! My profound respects to this genius of a rare category - Rabindranath Tagore! [/quote]

I second that! Also the fact that Gurudev wrote our anthem in Sanskrit makes it even more endearing to me!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.