Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Arun

I am not judgemental on this nor have I offered any comments on its status.To me it is a shapeless mass as you yourself admit that one has to wait for a year or so! It is thus competely illogical to be either in favour or against it which,my posts hardly ever indicated. As for myself,I confined myself to the technical aspects or legal aspects of its issue of shares and never took serious interest as far as its Vshares are concerned. That's all about it!
@Arun

I am not judgemental on this nor have I offered any comments on its status.To me it is a shapeless mass as you yourself admit that one has to wait for a year or so! It is thus competely illogical to be either in favour or against it which,my posts hardly ever indicated. As for myself,I confined myself to the technical aspects or legal aspects of its issue of shares and never took serious interest as far as its Vshares are concerned. That's all about it!

Chinmoy, I never said you were judgemental, I just said that we both should refrain from making judgements as of now as it is too early for that, as is the case with any new business startups.

I just quoted your post because you said, that my initial thoughts are turning out to be true which is not the case at all. The company is still at the same stage as it was when we started the discussion.

So I really don't understand what changed? And your initial thoughts weren't favorable, so I just thought I would chime in and offer a balanced opinion.

As far as the technical and legal aspects are concerned, the company is clean and legit. Though it may still fail but that would be more of a management and leadership issue (Along with competition from Facebook and G+) and not a scam issue.
I just saw the post now.Being a social networking site where I have no interest I didn't sign up.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.