Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, friends few days before in a forum,maverick mentioned about this bonus points. If you want to check that message then goto the forum created chinmoy that is 10,000 points made him emperor

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It good to know that we get point credits for the milestones. But this should have been informed earlier because many crossed many milestones but yet not credited with points.
If you want credits,then PM to Maverick.Make sure that you have crossed 2000 posts. I think Maverick has given this as a new year gift.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark, I think Maverick has posted that there is point credits for 1000 posts. Can you look into that.
I am not awarded for 1000 posts. So,i think the credits should awarded only who has crossed 2000 post.

Ronark,Maverick replied to my post stating that you get credits for 1000 points. He also mentioned that the person has to inform him that he has crossed a mile stone. I will try and get you the link Ronark.
Ronark,Maverick replied to my post stating that you get credits for 1000 points. He also mentioned that the person has to inform him that he has crossed a mile stone. I will try and get you the link Ronark.

Maverick,replied me that its not possible now for 1000 post. But, for 2000 post completion he will credit.So,he credited me 1000 points.

I don't know why he gave 2 answers for same issue.

Maverick helps us out here.

yes, every one crossing mile stone will got credited half of the posts like it starts from 1000 posts.

here is the link..

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/5-the-lounge/170802-now-i-am-an-emperor-with-10000-posts-thanks-to-all.html?limit=15&start=45

Vinu
Ronark since you crossed 2000 posts he was unable to credit for 1000 posts now. I think those who make 1000 posts now and inform would get the credits.
Ya,got it ! This would be case,that's why he has credited. Thanks for clearing me.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.