You got 2900 hundred point in a two day an average of 1950 per dday can you explain the source of you point earning.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Suraj, whenever we reach a mile stone, if we intimate about it to the maverick then he will credit the bonus points for such mile stone as chinmoy got credited recently. as he completed 10,000 posts so they have credited them with 5000 bonus points. so same way sasikanth has got credited.

I hope you got it .

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Suraj, whenever we reach a mile stone, if we intimate about it to the maverick then he will credit the bonus points for such mile stone as chinmoy got credited recently. as he completed 10,000 posts so they have credited them with 5000 bonus points. so came way sasikanth has got credited.

I hope you got it .

sarala, well said. But pls change the word 'came' into 'same' as you made typing mistake.

Vinu
yea and thats the same reason i think even sarala and shanky have got so many points this week.
I have also send a mail but still now no points credited. Maverick and Admin.please do something.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It sounds good. Doing well.
Best of luck.
Suraj, whenever we reach a mile stone, if we intimate about it to the maverick then he will credit the bonus points for such mile stone as chinmoy got credited recently. as he completed 10,000 posts so they have credited them with 5000 bonus points. so same way sasikanth has got credited.

I hope you got it .

I have crossed many milestones but never posted in the forum about that. So, possibly, i am a loser. If I write now, can i get bonus points?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan ji

Even I come under the same category as we cross many milestones, yet we are unaware of the benefits!!

I guess Maverick has the right answer! Please help!

Swetha Shenoy
this system was completely unknown to everybody(correct me if im wrong)..,if there are any more of such benefits then please discuss it maverik .
Oh now this is a news to me. I did not know about it. And can anyone tell me after how many points or after crossing which milestone can we ask for bonus points?
I will also follow it but yet the target of 10000 posts is so far and i will keep working on it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.