Who do you think is the most inspiring entrepreneur of modern India ?

1.Ratan Tata
2.Anil Ambani
3.Dhiru bhai ambani
4.Any Other
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i think for my point of view Ratna Tata is the most inspiring entrepreneur of modern India...
According to my opinion its none other than Ratan Tata and he is the most inspiring entrepreneur of modern India...
Tata Group and Ratan Tata are most inspiring. Talk to any employe in Tata Group. They are proud of Brand Tata. Recently, A Tata group hotel employee at Agra refused to pay any illegal gartification toTax people. He just said- "We are Tata people. We donot act like others. But if you visit our hotel, we shall give discount in black and white and openly." Contrast this with Dhirubhai Ambani. Once he said that hewould salte even a peon in Govt. office.

Tata are most ethical. They are corruption free, if not absolutely, they are cleaner than others. Tata are not family enterprise. They are professional. Any employee of Tata group can aspire to be rise to any position in the group.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

According to me, Ratan Naval Tata is the most inspiring entrepreneur of modern India.
In my Point of view Ratana Tata is the most inspiring entrepreneur of modern India..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.