Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Relations are all about understanding, love and care, ego would ruin them all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When the relation is failed due to this they cannot accept the others relation again.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes it may causes relationships breaks between 2 persons...
If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and then in that respect you I believe in what I do, and I'll say it...
If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and then in that respect you I believe in what I do, and I'll say it...

I understand what you mean- that means only I am important all others have no value. Every thing else is rubbish.

I understand what you mean- that means only I am important all others have no value. Every thing else is rubbish.

LOL LOL :laugh: Without copy paste, it is a little difficult to understand what she is saying...

Once there is a good rapport between two people ,it is easy to get over most problems with understanding and communication !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL LOL :laugh: Without copy paste, it is a little difficult to understand what she is saying...

Once there is a good rapport between two people ,it is easy to get over most problems with understanding and communication !

No- This was my translation that was better than yours. Yours is bookish while mine is real. :P :P

No- This was my translation that was better than yours. Yours is bookish while mine is real. :P :P

LOL, guess what , you are right, yours sounds better than mine ! :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Man/woman being a social being , needs people around them most of the time in their life. So, it is necessary for us to have some kind of bonding with others.One needs to cultivate relationships and maintain them...

However when it comes to break ups - If we were to make a note of all the reasons why a relationship fails (it could be any kind of relationship ) , one would probably come to the conclusion and Ego and Money are the two major issues that contribute !

Sometimes, it may be some misunderstandings which neither of them try to resolve. It may be ego or the feeling that am right. isn't it?
Money is a necessary evil.......it can do both...earn and loss friends

Meera sandhu
Man/woman being a social being , needs people around them most of the time in their life. So, it is necessary for us to have some kind of bonding with others.One needs to cultivate relationships and maintain them...

However when it comes to break ups - If we were to make a note of all the reasons why a relationship fails (it could be any kind of relationship ) , one would probably come to the conclusion and Ego and Money are the two major issues that contribute !

Sometimes, it may be some misunderstandings which neither of them try to resolve. It may be ego or the feeling that am right. isn't it?
Money is a necessary evil.......it can do both...earn and loss friends

Ego is normally at the base of many failed relationships :huh: , and as for money I feel that even with friends, one should never have any dealings connected with money unless one is very sure ! Money has a way of spoiling even the best of relationships ..

Yes, I agree.....money can end every relation. That's why I never maintain any money relations with my friends or relatives.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.