Man/woman being a social being , needs people around them most of the time in their life. So, it is necessary for us to have some kind of bonding with others.One needs to cultivate relationships and maintain them...

However when it comes to break ups - If we were to make a note of all the reasons why a relationship fails (it could be any kind of relationship ) , one would probably come to the conclusion and Ego and Money are the two major issues that contribute !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this two are the main reasons for breaking the relation ships between people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ego and misunderstanding are two reasons behind breakups. Money does not hampers relationship to that extent, if love exists.
People who are money minded and miser, often breaks relationship for money.
Yes this two are the main reasons for breaking the relation ships between people.

Thats true, in most cases the reason why a relationship breaks down is because of these two factors..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks God, I have nothing to be afraid off. I have no money and my wife does not care for my ego. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thanks God, I have nothing to be afraid off. I have no money and my wife does not care for my ego. :)

LOL, that's great, so no failed relationship...Your wife seems like a verey sensible person Sunil, keeps you on your toes :P

Ego and misunderstanding are two reasons behind breakups. Money does not hampers relationship to that extent, if love exists.
People who are money minded and miser, often breaks relationship for money.

Money is always an issue when it has to do with shared property matters between relatives,siblings or even parents and children... Sadly ,there is a saying - When problems come through the door , love goes out through the window...

LOL, that's great, so no failed relationship...Your wife seems like a verey sensible person Sunil, keeps you on your toes :P

No- being a professor of instrumental music (read Tabla) she thinks she can fix me whenever she wants to!! :( :laugh: :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's obvious that always ego and money are main things for spoiling any relationship. I also feel that proper understanding is also needed for survival of good relationship as sometime people don't take time to full listen or understand what the other person wants to say..

No- being a professor of instrumental music (read Tabla) she thinks she can fix me whenever she wants to!! :( :laugh: :(

I am already trying to visualize the occasional fixings you get!!!

But yes, if a relationship has to be sustained, egos have to be thrown out the window. Occasionally, they do surface between couples, after all we are all humans, but at such times, one of two must be mature enough to take it in his or her stride maturely and be able to let go of the issue at times. Only then, can a relationship stand the wear and tear for a long time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I feel that breaking up a relation for ego and money is most appropriate. It is also true that all relations cannot continue for ever. But the break up should also be in cordial atmosphere and for good reasons. When a relation has served its purpose and needs not be continued, the concerned parties may mutually and without malice end the relation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.