Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This commonwealth games would be one of the disaster . I personally don't feel that it would create much hype in public.
Thanks Abid for your views.

@Neetu,

It's true that some events surrounding this Games must have dampened the spirits of the people somewhat.Some big names have already decided to stay away from it.
CWG has proved to be a curse for Delhi. The Dengue cases are rising. Sheila Government and MCD are busy hiding the cases of Dengue. This year this disease has taken serious turn, when we compare it with previous years.

I hope the foreigners will turn up in low number during Games, because of the Dengue in Delhi. Anyway, Delhites have to bear the brunt. The areas, which were mosquito free have hight density of mosquito this year, thank you the CWG.
Dengue has been with New Delhi for quite some time now.It's not at all surprising as the national capital is the destination for people from all parts of the country and most of them are compelled to live in highly insalubrious conditions.Water-logging is a very big problem in low-lying areas which are breeding grounds of mosquito.
Yes the enivornmental condition is too bad in Delhi at this time of year it is quiet common and lot of care should be taken for foreign players..
It seems we have done enough to scare the foreigners away.It's in a royal mess!
Not more than Four weeks. Oh! sorry less than 4 weeks. I hope it will be conducted without anybodies interference.
Here is another twist - Saina Nehwal has expressed her doubts about our preparedness!!!
Now only 28 days left for commonwealth games...................
What is surprising the next venue of this game to be held in 2014 in Glasglow is almost ready.London which is the next venue for olympics in 2012 is in a stage of advanced preparedness and look where we are!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.