Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Internet has changed life of many people as there r more job opportunities on Internet.

Yes internet has changed life of mine as got a job in the present company through net as applied on one of the placement on net. Moreover these days people don't have to go to someone or buy/borrow books if want to learn something they can direcly serch and gain knowledge through use of internet. :)
Study through internet is a tough task if you does not aware about the topic.If you know about topic it might easy for you..........
Study through internet is a tough task if you does not aware about the topic.If you know about topic it might easy for you..........

Of course one should the topic before searching for it not on internet only but anywhere. :laugh:
I learnt about internet at the age of 20 but completely i learnt and known about its disadvantages and advantages by 23 years. yes some of my friends and my brother made me know about it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes if you something know about the Topic then you are able to understand Topic nicely otherwise it look difficult.........
I don't read books i refer the topic which i can't understand from internet and i never found it difficult to understand it from internet. :)
Yes if you are looking for a particular topic on internet why should it be difficult to understand?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes if you are looking for a particular topic on internet why should it be difficult to understand?

That's right internet is very easy to use just type the topic about which you want to know and Google it result would be there in few seconds. :)

That's right internet is very easy to use just type the topic about which you want to know and Google it result would be there in few seconds. :)

Yes it makes easy but it makes man idle also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
For me internet has become a part in my daily life. without internet the day will be very boring

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.