Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Santosh Sir

i think you have to work with in Ahmedabad only because the rent and goods value is very costly in mumbai as compare to other state of india. you can not save that diffrence of salary 5000/- as a saving per monthh
Hey Santosh.. It is some what difficult decision dude.
Sorry... missed this thread....

Let me ask you one question.....
Company at Ahmadabad is willing to give you 22,00PM ....
1. Have you revealed to them about the fact that you want to quit??
2. And is your manager friendly with you???

If the answers for the questions are as below, I would suggest you to stay back... :)
1. NO.
2. YES.

If you would leave for Mumbai, we would also miss a very good member too... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Being from Mumbai I would like add only one thing that is cost of living here. It is obviously much higher than in ahmedabad. Also one added cost will be rental accomodation which is very expensive. So for a increment of just 5000 to shift to mumbai is not a wise decision. Instead I think you can save a lot right now in ahmedabad. In short the sacrifice ratio is very high if you shift to Mumbai in the given situation.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Its really tough to decide which one should i select. My hart is saying 55% vote for Mumbai.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

@Santosh, in this case, forget about the salary part and concentrate on growth and learning opportunities! Ask yourself which of the two is going to give you more of that? You could possibly consider onsite exposure too!! Which of the two companies is going to give you that kind of learning experience?
More importantly, WHAT is it that you are looking for? Salary or learning experience!!

The one company which has all of this is the best one for you!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Santosh,
Iam very late to reply this thread.

1.The salary you have mentioned is take home salary or gross salary? If it is gross, then compare the take home salary also.Because some companies will offer attractive packages but most of it may come by the end of the year or performance based etc.

2. Note down the approximate expenses in both these places and check which is best.

3. Whichever you choose, please move with your family as it will reduce the expenses and also makes you happy staying with your family.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Missing the life is the thing to be cared.Money will come and go.But life is not like that.So just for some extra bucks don't leave your native place.I think you are enjoying the life with Rs 14000 per month itself.Then getting it to 22000 itself will make you very much happy.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
hi friend,

if you comfortable with the current job stay here itself,if the new one is innovating and if you feel there is any growth facility ,if you move to new place,you have to leave your family and friends also,think once again before leaving the present job,wish you all the best
Abid, you have mentioned a very vital point about living the life. And if the family for whom you earn is not with you, then its a waste of time. Santosh, I think you have a lot of points to think about of. Hope these will help you in making the right decision. :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

thanks friend for sharing your views I will tell you my final decision soon ..there is time to think more for it.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.