Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India lost to Australia again. Once again the batsman let us down. India was defeated by a big margin.
India is virtually out of the CB series. Australia has already qualified for the finals. If India needs to qualify, they need to beat Sri Lanka in the next match with a bonus point and Sri Lanka needs to lose against Australia in the last league game of Cb series. Then only India can qualify for the finals.
It is better, India not play the next match...to face another defeat with huge margin. Let them return :laugh: :laugh: :P

Meera sandhu
I knew it that INDIA will bite the dust today too.I think they can't win from Aussies in Australia.
I can not say Dhoni as a good captain. Why did he not give a chance to Monoj Tewari? in last match he scored a century and he is in good form.Why raina in every match?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This happens while the team members do loose concentration and confidence. They need a break form T20 to come back in the groove.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every time this kind of activities will happen in indian team. Youngster with full form will be given rest and they simply omit for the matches. This has happened many times. :dry:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.