Now a days children spend too much time on playing computer games. They hardly go out to play.

Why it is so? .Is it not the parents responsibility to encourage them to indulge themselves in outdoor games? Will it not tell upon their health later?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
the children r burdened so much with home work and studies that the natural trait of enjoying and mixing with others is being lost.

Now because of fewer children the parents also have become over protective and do not let their child go out and mix with others.
There are some things which books can never teach. Parents must encourage children to interact with other children. Now a days kids hesitate to share things with others.
if you ask 10 city children if they have seen a sun rising, chances r at least 9 would say no.I bet they have not seen a night sky full of stars also because of pollution.
It is mainly because the crime rates against children are so alarmingly high that children are not safe outside their doorsteps. This is especially so in the big cities, little girls and even boys are not spared from sex crimes, making parents sceptical of sending children anywhere outside unless accompanied by the parents.

another factor is that there are no safe areas designated for children to play with playgroudns vanishing everywhere.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends there are also some parents who discourage their children from playing outdoor games because their children may get injured or fall sick.
They mostly pressurise them to sit back at home and study rather than to go outside and play games. :angry:
May be because parents are encouraging such activities by buying them such gadgets. They should be discouraged from playing on computers and instead they should be encouraged to play outdoor games.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Its mainly because of the parents and the schools. They give so much of work load and parents dont seem to understand that playing outside is a must.
I think children dont completely addict to video games as at their age they just want to chill out but may be the fear of insecurity and status feeling is making parent to give them such gadgets which is nothing but encouraging them to play video games..
During my childhood there used to be fight in groups to play on ground .But now all children prefers to sit at home watch TV/ surf internet etc etc.Games like goti (marble), saliya, lagori etc vanished 10 yrs back
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.