Do you ever feel, 'My name not suits me, I don't like it' :( OR , 'My middle name is not good. I think that part must be excluded' OR 'My name should be like this.....'. Any alternation of your name......If you think so, do share with us with your interesting posts.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My name is RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA.
I am proud of my name and happy.This was given by my parents.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
my name is vinodh kannan. I like to pronounce my name as vinodh or kannan not as vinodh kannan.

Vinu
my name is vinodh kannan. I like to pronounce my name as vinodh or kannan not as vinodh kannan.

So, are you a Keralite?
Kannan is my most favourite name.....really.....(Name of Lord Krishna in child hood- For other friends' knowledge, similar to Kanha)

Meera sandhu
I sometimes feel 'Sandhya' itself is a perfect and simple name. No need to get it decorative by adding 'Rani' Tag. Sandhya itself conveys the most beautiful state of nature.
000203FB_2012-03-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I like my name as sarala but I love people who are close to me call me saru. My name suits alot. As it is simple and I too simple and calm going. But I like the name shanthi, pavitra. these shows the power in the names when we say our name to others.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My name is Vidhi and it means destiny and I love my name.
My name is sasikanth it is related to the moon but i am not that much colour of moon.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Why do you want a name at all. This is only for identification. Even if you had no name but could be known only by a number like PAN or UIN, it would be okay. As long as people can identify you with a name- words or number, this is okay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i am quite fond of my name....i like it a lot....but i feel much better if i am called by only 'Smriti'.

smriti
It doesn't matter what is our name But work to make our name famous matters a lot.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.