Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev again changed the picture and this time they look more beautiful.We know your's but what is the name of these two flowers.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sanjeev again changed the picture and this time they look more beautiful.We know your's but what is the name of these two flowers.

They have grown. Yet I will say, I like the first uploaded picture most :(

Meera sandhu

@ Ram daughter's name is HIMADRI & Son's name is Himnish. :)

@ sandhya yes these are their latest photographs. :)
one of my friend's name is himadri.
and seeing your kids it is reminding me of my little cousins.how much love is there in between your kids,they lookig too cute.do googly-woogly-woosh from my side. :cheer:

a.s.
one of my friend's name is himadri.
and seeing your kids it is reminding me of my little cousins.how much love is there in between your kids,they lookig too cute.do googly-woogly-woosh from my side. :cheer:

Angel they are twins and have been together since birth. :) They really can't live without each other :blink: .Whatever they do they do it together. :laugh:
i know they are twins.but i have seen many other twins also.my friend's neice their name is riya and tiya and riya is very innocent and always remain silent and tiya is so naughty that no one can imagine what the next thing she will be doing. :laugh:

a.s.
i know they are twins.but i have seen many other twins also.my friend's neice their name is riya and tiya and riya is very innocent and always remain silent and tiya is so naughty that no one can imagine what the next thing she will be doing. :laugh:

But unlike Riya and Tiya they both are too naughty and there are uncontrollable most of the time.I sometimes ask God why he gave us the most naughty children of the world. :laugh:

But unlike Riya and Tiya they both are too naughty and there are uncontrollable most of the time.I sometimes ask God why he gave us the most naughty children of the world. :laugh:

hehehehe all kids are naughty.i rememember one incident of my childhood when i put my head in a balcony and i dont know how it got stuck in it and my nani-nana were so tensed.my mama said ki" ya to railing kategi ya gardan".then any somehow my mama pulled it outside and i cried a lot.

once i took the plastic whistle inside and everyone was so wooried that will i be able to breathe or not but nothing happened to me. :P :P
7_9_10_2012-04-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

hehehehe all kids are naughty.i rememember one incident of my childhood when i put my head in a balcony and i dont know how it got stuck in it and my nani-nana were so tensed.my mama said ki" ya to railing kategi ya gardan".then any somehow my mama pulled it outside and i cried a lot.

once i took the plastic whistle inside and everyone was so wooried that will i be able to breathe or not but nothing happened to me. :P :P

Thank God, 'gardan' is still here to ....!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6803]}

Thank God, 'gardan' is still here to ....!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6803]}

ok so you having fun here.. :angry:
100dz_2012-01-23_2012-04-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.