The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know what is the criteria of doing this. If Maverick you think that if i am eligible,i would love to do this work.
Ronark, you need to become moderator for this. Eligibility is "you should be a person who have a lot of positive energy. Actively participating on forums. Can devote a couple of hours if not more than that. Have good understanding and participation in social community forum (this). Able to participate the forums constructively."

These are some of the good qualities of the moderator.

Eligibility which we do not require
"A graduate with good understand about j2ee and have working exp in blah blah.." :)

Let me know if you are interested.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Maverick,

I would also like to join in judgement panel as i have all the qualities as discussed in above post.
Being a regular member you will not feel the improvement.But if you go and come after some months you will definitely feel the difference.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I agree with you ABID but the delay in announcing results is the most unbearable think which even after visiting for long time can be observed. I hope maverick will select some more moderators now.
Hi Maverick,

I would also like to join in judgement panel as i have all the qualities as discussed in above post.

Please send an email through contact us form.

It may be not possible to select everyone but I will inform whoever has been selected.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@ Maverick

This is perhaps the best idea and I think everyone will accept this. The members should send emails showing their interest and whoever the admin decides will be finally selected. I hope admin might consider the overall performance of a member and their level of overall contribution while deciding the same...!
I think an announcement can be made regarding this as part of Deewali bonus rather than discussing in this thread.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think an announcement can be made regarding this as part of Deewali bonus rather than discussing in this thread.

Selection is in progress. Once it is completed, I will announce it.

I am locking this thread to avoid the topic going out of discussion.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.