The topic is locked.
There is no Improvement on boddunan site from long time? if you are feeling there is improvement then tell me what do you feel after long working?

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Though my association with boddunan is of not very long time ago and it has only been almost eight months or so but still the improvements which I could see as of now is that:

1) Improved quality of articles.

2) Increasing in the number of quality members.

3) Much activity in the forum section.

4) quality work from moderators and editors in the article approval and forum sections.

Actually, I feel that we members could play an important role in the overall improvement of the site and our consistent and quality efforts would surely help this site to achieve its goal in the future...!
ya i too feel it like daily answering ob forums . polls are finished can''t more vote there.nothing new to do.
I am agree with Ajoy and my feelings is that a lot om improvements are happened in myself as a member.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We need excellence and not just improvement. I can understand that there are many novices for whom this is a learning site. Let us encourage them. But the old and experienced members should devote some time to write quality articles and posts. I feel that the veteran and experienced members are absenting themselves from the site for one reason or another. I request that every member should write at least one post a day and write at least an article in a month in spite of any busy schedule. It is no use doing nothing but lamenting that we are not improving.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with Gulshan ji and hope lot of contribution should be given by senior members. But it would be good if Boddunan management also encourages some ideas given foe improvement of the site.
One improvement as i see in this site is in forum section. The DFAA is not given properly. The results are announced very late,so,here what we see is that the interest in participating lacks.
So,i think ,every one knows that this should be improved.

Want to make each day Accountable

even not only dfaa other award should be updated quickly and cash credit should be updated live in our scorecard.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

One improvement as i see in this site is in forum section. The DFAA is not given properly. The results are announced very late,so,here what we see is that the interest in participating lacks.
So,i think ,every one knows that this should be improved.
I will appreciate if anyone can join in judgement panel. Presently only Aastha is doing it hence the delay.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I don't know what is the criteria of doing this. If Maverick you think that if i am eligible,i would love to do this work.

Want to make each day Accountable

The site is ok up to now. But i even agree with santosh, ajay and Gulshanji

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.