Do you like to spend your free time in doing social work?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have no free time. But if I had, I would like.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

gulshanji, we have to take some time for doing social work from our precious time. Then only we can do the same. Thanks for replying.
yes if i get a free time i must try to do a social activities at most.
I like to do social work. but present i dont have any freedom as my life is my parents when i get my life in my hands then i will surely do

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In future if I have some free time than surely I would like to spend it doing social work and this is something I have been thinking about for a long time...
Social workers committed to a particular set of values, i will do in future.....
I think spending your free time in social work and various society related works is the best usage of your free time and one must take a keep interest in it...
I have only a very little free time,but I wish to do so.
yes i like yo do social acyivities like i wish to teach a poor family child in my spare time o want to help those who need my help.
I think this is perhaps one of the best way to spend our lives and doing something for the under-privileged and the needy ones in our society....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.