Hai Maverick, i got my payment for Rs.1512.60 on 30-09-10 , but still know i didn't received the cheque. Plaese send me the details of the courier.

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ashok,

Have you updated the payment details correctly in your account page??

If so, I think it is good always to send a private mail to moderator(Maverick) regarding the payment queries.
This would help you....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I also would have preferred a PM to Maverick on sorting isssues like these!
Yes Ashok, I would suggest that you check your payment details first- check if the address you have provided is correct in the payment profile, and PM Maverick on this regard!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Is it really true that payments are delayed on boddunan..
Good Response is getting from boddunan.com
My payment details are correct. Ok i will send a PM to maverick.

Vijay U
Ashokkumar wrote:
[quote]Hai Maverick, i got my payment for Rs.1512.60 on 30-09-10 , but still know i didn't received the cheque. Plaese send me the details of the courier.[/quote]

Being a senior member who got payment few times in the past, you should know the fact that the payments will be sent only after verification and would take upto 4-6 weeks as indicated clearly on every occasion and FAQs.

Even after you do not get the payment you may want to send a duplicate cheque request.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

salekin ansari wrote:
[quote]Is it really true that payments are delayed on boddunan..[/quote]

There isn't any delay from boddunan side, if at all there it may be on courier's part. We can update you with the consignment number and courier company name on request.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I thing salekin is new in boddunan. so that's why she writing like this. pls support our website dear salekin ansari. :dry:
I think all the senior members should be extra cautious in raising this kind of issue in the forum when more effective remedies are available!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.