Sir Albert Einstein once said, " The world is dangerous place to live in ,not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who do not do anything about it." Please share your views.Good Night!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have no place other than the world to live in. It is futile to think of what the world is. Each one of us should do his best. There are people who do not do much about making world better but we can't do anything. There are all sorts of people and we have to live in the world as it is.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That 's a fatalistic way of viewing things and each of us has a role to change it if it's too dangerous to live in!!
I agree with Chinmoy!! At our personal levels, we cannot expect to make big significant changes, but if we don't even attempt to try, then we are no worse than others who do harm to society!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Just think of the state of things which existed a few hundred years.Hadn't our social reformers revolted,hadn't the scientists braved the odds,what would have been the situation!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.