Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something. - Henry Ford

Any comments?

Let me express my own views....
We may travel 1000 steps with effort and hard work because our success lies in 1001th step. But after travelling this much distance, if we find that, we have used the wrong steps and that our destination was in some another path, will we be happy, even if we have worked that much and have done all our part, the very best? Never......
Success will only count, not its path.....Isn't it?

Success and the distance traveled - both would be counted! Though path to the peak is not a linear one - may be curvilinear!
There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something. - Henry Ford

Any comments?

Let me express my own views....
We may travel 1000 steps with effort and hard work because our success lies in 1001th step. But after travelling this much distance, if we find that, we have used the wrong steps and that our destination was in some another path, will we be happy, even if we have worked that much and have done all our part, the very best? Never......
Success will only count, not its path.....Isn't it?

Success and the distance traveled - both would be counted! Though path to the peak is not a linear one - may be curvilinear!

But what is the use of those 1000 steps if travelled in wrong direction?

Meera sandhu
Step taken in the wrong direction are not necessarily wasted efforts! These helped to be back on the right track!!
Step taken in the wrong direction are not necessarily wasted efforts! These helped to be back on the right track!!

But time and tide waits for no man :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.