The article base of boddunan has more than 7000 listings covering a wide gamut of subjects.I just want to know which one has been read most till date.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can find the most read during the last 60 days on home page or below any article. However if you want to know most read article all the time, I need to manually query the database. Please give me some time.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I came here to say you are the answer.But when read the forum again understood that query is about most read article, not most article read man.
A very good enquiry.I found one article recently with more than thousand hits.Old articles have such hits.New one not at all cared by all.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@Maverick

I am keen to know that article which enjoys this rare distinction and deserves to be highlighted in an appropriate.Similarly its author too should be honoured in a befitting manner.I know that it means some hardwork on your part but then your job has always been hard!
Here is the top 5 articles:
Money making programs on boddunan.com (admin - 9778 hits)
India in 2020 (indipsingh - 5632 hits)
Earn money by posting links (admin - 5553 hits)
Longest Film in history (xaskoiking - 5218 hits)
CANDICE BERGEN (xaskoiking - 5075 hits)

You can ignore admin articles as they always attract crowd

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick for giving the list.So Raghavan Krishnamurthy who leaves for a training is the author of two most read articles in Boddunan.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks a lot Maverick!Raghaav has entered a brief appearance in the forum today. What a coincidence! When I floated this thread I nerver knew that Raghaav is that person.A great feat,indeed.Hats off to you,Raghaav!
I Think India 2020 is the most read non admin article.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
It is nice to provide the article list.It was too nice if it was with links.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.