Hello Friends, really its feeling me bad,some people in our india just dividing India for their benefits. Raj thackeray said they will not allow any taxi driver who don't know marathi. India's national langauge is Hindi. Then why in maharashtra Some people decreasing the importance of hindi and want to increase the importance of marathi.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its very obvious lohit.. i think that politician will not noticed by people for sometime.. to make people attention, that politician is shouting like this..
publicity is the only attention for todays politician.. for that they will shot anything...
I appreciate the job of the taxi drivers as they provide many relief to people but raj thakeray, for the sort of publicity and to try to regain his lost position in politics, is doing the same. he is doing so to fetch the support of aal the maharashtrians to his vote bank
If the Maratha like their language, this is no problem. But it is wrong to hate others. Mumbai is a cosmpolitan and multi linguist city. The restriction of taxi driving licence to marathi speaking is a very narrow and divisive step. There would be nothing wrong if condition of minimum residence in Mumbai is enforced. The condition of language is very disturbing. The Maharashtrian politicians do not appear in a mood to come to sense. there is only one alternative left. Let the Mumbai Film Industry and others quit Maharashtra and let the Maratha live in their narrow shell cut off from rest of world.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.