Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
At last yesterday i could work out all my works according to the plan i planed

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

At last yesterday i could work out all my works according to the plan i planed

:cheer: :) thats great sarala, I am sure by and by it would become a habit and would make things easier for you..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do like to make list but don't know some how my plans don't work.

Want to make each day Accountable

Come on Ronark, what is the great difficulty in making a list.All you have to do is have a paper and pen handy and jot down everything that you need to do for the day or the next day and another list for what needs to be bought...that's it, it becomes so easy to follow the list and tick when you have accomplished it :) :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Come on Ronark, what is the great difficulty in making a list.All you have to do is have a paper and pen handy and jot down everything that you need to do for the day or the next day and another list for what needs to be bought...that's it, it becomes so easy to follow the list and tick when you have accomplished it :) :P

He says he is good at making lists but when it comes to going by the list he forgets how to do it. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He says he is good at making lists but when it comes to going by the list he forgets how to do it. :laugh:

Yes I get it :laugh: There is no point in making lists if you dont remember to go through it LOL

Yes I get it :laugh: There is no point in making lists if you dont remember to go through it LOL

No let him make list- may be one day some one would force him to go by the list, who knows? :) :)

I also use to write something what i have to do otherwise sure I will forget.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sometimes,when we make a list of those things which we need to do and if by some how our planning works,then on the next day our confident to make those list and to do the things again, also increases.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is wise to keep a writing pad and a pen around and keep jotting your thoughts for things to do. That helps.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.