How vomiting occurs? How our body threw out the unsuitable food from our stomach?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When your body does not accept food either because you have overeaten or eaten despite dislike, you vomit. This is just like throwing out somebody from your room when he is undesirable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are various reasons for vomiting. It can happen due to high amount of acidity in your body due to late night sleeping, working in unhealthy conditions or any other cause which brings about bile in the mouth resulting in vomiting. Another reason may well be indigestion due to unhealthy food eaten which the body rejects and throws out. Vomiting is also a spontaneous reaction to something which we see e.g. a dead body of a person or a animal or a roadside or some bad smell.
vomiting occurs when food is not digested properly and may be due to acidity problem.
Friends i understood why vomiting is occurs but i want how it occurs. actually for example if we pour water , the water goes downwards but it wont come upwards then what reaction occurs in our body how our body through the unsuitable food items out. I want to know the clear process. Can anyone explain please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.