Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Saral, we have to make our own commitments in life so that we feel that each day is well spent, no matter what position you have in life.When we plan our day and do things that need to be done , it gives us satisfaction and also a sense of achievement, it doesn,t matter whether a person has some big paying job or one is a housewife, the productivity would be the same :) , at least thats what I feel !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

USha I agree with you and i will try to implement what you said. But who is this Saral :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

USha I agree with you and i will try to implement what you said. But who is this Saral :)

Oh Thanks a lot indeed ....Saral is I guess you without a ' A' lol :laugh: forgot to add that in a hurry ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Earlier whenever I stepped out of the house to buy some essentials for the house or do some errands like going to the Post office,Bank or paying bills etc; I used to forget one or two things and I had to link it with other things the next day and forget some other job. So, now I make a list of all the jobs I have to do. I even make a list according to order, so that I can tackle jobs one at a time, going to the farthest place and then covering other places etc;This has really helped me in organising my day today activities.

That's a smart and impeccable way to get the things done without shedding sweat

Yes it has now become a necessity without which I tend to forget at least one or two jobs that needs to be done... :)

Earlier whenever I stepped out of the house to buy some essentials for the house or do some errands like going to the Post office,Bank or paying bills etc; I used to forget one or two things and I had to link it with other things the next day and forget some other job. So, now I make a list of all the jobs I have to do. I even make a list according to order, so that I can tackle jobs one at a time, going to the farthest place and then covering other places etc;This has really helped me in organising my day today activities.

Yes it has now become a necessity without which I tend to forget at least one or two jobs that needs to be done... :)

I used to be like that, forgetting the most important things and doing the ones that could be done another day, so my husband has managed to get me in the habit of preparing lists before stepping out of the door!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I used to be like that, forgetting the most important things and doing the ones that could be done another day, so my husband has managed to get me in the habit of preparing lists before stepping out of the door!! :laugh:

I guess men are better organised that way, my hubby too has several lists going at the same time, quite confusing to me LOL, and he expects me to do the same...I try, but not so successfully though ! :cheer:

I guess men are better organised that way, my hubby too has several lists going at the same time, quite confusing to me LOL, and he expects me to do the same...I try, but not so successfully though ! :cheer:

Yes, I think many men are better organised that way, my husband is much too organised for my taste :P Sometimes I get into a quarrel with him over such things and he lets me go without a list and then as usual after forgetting something important, I get 'I told you so' look from him! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

For me Organizing day for my self is waste. Because if i plan my day, but by the grace of god it completely changes.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, I think many men are better organised that way, my husband is much too organised for my taste :P Sometimes I get into a quarrel with him over such things and he lets me go without a list and then as usual after forgetting something important, I get 'I told you so' look from him! :laugh:

Your husband too must be a perfectionist like mine, honestly it is such a pain , at times...LOL, but at the same time I feel at least one of the partners should be organised which helps in the long run !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.