Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is wise to keep a writing pad and a pen around and keep jotting your thoughts for things to do. That helps.

I agree! Writing down your thoughts and also to-do lists like Usha has suggested saves a lot of time and sometimes, even money!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes, writing the list and doing the things will save money, remove confusion also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In all our mind set would be done,that what we should at one time.
This could make the work easy.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is wise to keep a writing pad and a pen around and keep jotting your thoughts for things to do. That helps.

I agree! Writing down your thoughts and also to-do lists like Usha has suggested saves a lot of time and sometimes, even money!!

I was discussing about finding good article ideas with some online friends .I myself get some ideas for a good article when I am either in the middle of something and am unable to do anything about it...and when the time comes to actually expand on the idea it just goes out of my mind and I am blank, so one of them was suggesting that it is always a wise decision to have a paper and pen handy all over the house so that you quickly jot down a few points...LOL, it does have its funny side to it, when you do that at the most unexpected moments :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

organizing our work is very important. I myself sometimes finds little difficult to make things organize.

I wont make any list to start my day and to continue those work.When I was in school my mother made a daily routine for me but I never follow those routine as I don't like to set my day work.I always remember what I have to do so it is not essential for me to write and maintain my work.

Sharmistha Banerjee
This is usual. Many of us keep reminder in our mobile phones or just call other family members who keep us remind what else we have to do.
In the morning when we wake up, if we just gothrough the task which we have to achieve, then that could make us easy in organizing our work.

We just need to close out eyes and just think, what we want to do. We could synchronize our work and do it, as we want.

Just try yourself. It will work for you.

In the morning when we wake up, if we just gothrough the task which we have to achieve, then that could make us easy in organizing our work.

We just need to close out eyes and just think, what we want to do. We could synchronize our work and do it, as we want.

Just try yourself. It will work for you.

That is a good suggestion Ronark ! I am sure it is bound to work because you are mentally making a note of hat needs to be done , right ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do have the habit of planning the things to do before i going out. Mostly i never miss anything.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.