Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It works for not only household items but for organizing your work too.. Companies, students and anyone can follow it.
If there are too many lists that resemble each other there can be confusion in execution LOL...But I agree that making a list of everything that needs to be done on a day today level as well as short term and long term jobs does help you remain focused..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha, once i planned i mean organised my day by writing all works as list.
that is to work in boddunan well, then my blogs, then cooking and all like that. but suddenly my mom asked me to goto my mom sisters hours. so whole day i need to spend over there and my whole plan went away in to water.

In the same manner, once i planed to get good points in boddunan to get good revenue sharing so i planed to gain some number of points everyday. but suddenly i got ill and i could nt even move from the bed. so from then i stopped planning anything. and what ever i do i do instantly.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala,its very difficult to get everything.There are very few person who plan to something and they do everything properly.All things can't go as we want.But still,if we try to do those things,one time will come that we will we able to everything which are planned.

Want to make each day Accountable

usha, once i planned i mean organised my day by writing all works as list.
that is to work in boddunan well, then my blogs, then cooking and all like that. but suddenly my mom asked me to goto my mom sisters hours. so whole day i need to spend over there and my whole plan went away in to water.

In the same manner, once i planed to get good points in boddunan to get good revenue sharing so i planed to gain some number of points everyday. but suddenly i got ill and i could nt even move from the bed. so from then i stopped planning anything. and what ever i do i do instantly.

Srala, those instances that you mentioned were something beyond you which you could not have avoided.Once you know that ,you can now make fresh lists and targets for the future , and all the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ok usha, I will try your idea. today night i will plan the things and try to implement tommarrow. let us see can i do or not

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If I go alone and have to do a lot of tasks, I prepare a list. Also, before doing monthly purchase, I try to note everything before I leave the home

Meera sandhu
Ok usha, I will try your idea. today night i will plan the things and try to implement tommarrow. let us see can i do or not

Why not sarala ? I am sure that if I or someone else can do it, you too can do it.It should actually help you and also be suitable for your lifestyle...

Every household women have the ability to make a monthly plan of Expenditure.Because moving on this plan give him a lots of easy saving and comfort.Without plan a good house cannot move further.I too follow this..... :S :S :S :S :S
I think this is not about budget and monthly plan but to make a list for the day about your daily routine jobs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.