Earlier whenever I stepped out of the house to buy some essentials for the house or do some errands like going to the Post office,Bank or paying bills etc; I used to forget one or two things and I had to link it with other things the next day and forget some other job. So, now I make a list of all the jobs I have to do. I even make a list according to order, so that I can tackle jobs one at a time, going to the farthest place and then covering other places etc;This has really helped me in organising my day today activities.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My wife is good at that, she keeps all the accounts. She prepares all the lists and keeps every thing in control. You see she does not even forget to note down the items finished on a paper to keep it ready for next outing to the market. I am free from all such things. I will let you know what else she keeps in control.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes you are so Lucky that your wife is so cooperative and Helpful.............
My wife is good at that, she keeps all the accounts. She prepares all the lists and keeps every thing in control. You see she does not forgets to note down the items finished on a paper to keep it ready for next outing to the market. I am free from all such things. I will let you know what else she keeps in control.

I feel that it is mostly us ladies who do that. Making a list really helps in our day today activities.I even plan my route when I have to go to many places, so that I am not going round i circles, instead taking the shortest route possible..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not in mostly.My mother does not follow this rule.All work are done my father.they are Good planner............
Most of the items done in a day are routine and you do these without much care. The only care I take is about daily use items. I often forget these and have to go again or buy the next day. Except very urgent item, I purchase household items on Sunday from nearby shop. I take list of items with me.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My wife is good at that, she keeps all the accounts. She prepares all the lists and keeps every thing in control. You see she does not even forget to note down the items finished on a paper to keep it ready for next outing to the market. I am free from all such things. I will let you know what else she keeps in control.

I feel that it is mostly us ladies who do that. Making a list really helps in our day today activities.I even plan my route when I have to go to many places, so that I am not going round i circles, instead taking the shortest route possible..

Yes ladies are good at that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most of the items done in a day are routine and you do these without much care. The only care I take is about daily use items. I often forget these and have to go again or buy the next day. Except very urgent item, I purchase household items on Sunday from nearby shop. I take list of items with me.

I agree that certain things that we do day in and day out is automatically done.But when I have to go to many places and buy things at the same time, there is always the possibility of forgetting some thing.
Another more important consideration - I confess that I am an impulsive buyer and making a list help me in curbing this trait :huh: :dry:

If i prepare the list of works i prefer to do in a day or plan my day, my day will completely go waste. I dont know why it happens whenever i plan some thing will come and my plan will fail

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If i prepare the list of works i prefer to do in a day or plan my day, my day will completely go waste. I dont know why it happens whenever i plan some thing will come and my plan will fail

But, have you analysed why it happens ? I am sure there is a reason for it and you have not got hold of it.Otherwise, making a list should help you organize your day better..

Yes,really it works,when you organize your work and then do it accordingly.Before i didn't know how to tackle those things but now i too prepare list of things which i need to do and it becomes easy.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.