Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have never seen the good effect of storms. I like rain and blowing of cold wind or breeze. I hate cyclones and storms.

Storms definitely disturb and upset. Sudden calamities in life are also storms. These disturb but are unavoidable. So, we may view these positively. These make us stronger.

Of course sir 100%....that's what I mean :cheer:

Meera sandhu
It depends on how we take up the storms. It can be both constructive and destructive.
It depends on how we take up the storms. It can be both constructive and destructive.

Why can't we add at least some of them to constructive ones???? :side:

Meera sandhu
It depends on the intensity of the storms as stronger storm can definitely ruin life and may lead to sink our boat. :)
A storm is a natural phenomenon and is viewed upon as a danger to normal life. Whether it has any positive, is difficult to say. At our personal level,some may prefer to lead stormy lives,some - sedentary,sedate ones!!
A storm is a natural phenomenon and is viewed upon as a danger to normal life. Whether it has any positive, is difficult to say. At our personal level,some may prefer to lead stormy lives,some - sedentary,sedate ones!!

It's difficult to say positive or negative....
Of course, most storms are not positive......sometimes, we may miss the bank forever. Yet a pessimist try to find new banks, if one exists :blink: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Yes storms are often good in life but it must be some times but not regular.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes storms are often good in life but it must be some times but not regular.

Not necessary they can be bad in anyone's life it depends. :)
Just don't ignore the word 'often' :P
Most times, it may cause distractions....yet sometimes it helps to reach destinations more fast than usual

Meera sandhu
Just don't ignore the word 'often' :P
Most times, it may cause distractions....yet sometimes it helps to reach destinations more fast than usual

Storms give speed and not direction. If you are in right direction, you will reach fast. Otherwise you will go very far in opposite direction. Storm may also wreck your life boat.

In a way, storms, real or figurative, are neither good nor bad. anything in nature occurs despite our existence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.