Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just don't ignore the word 'often' :P
Most times, it may cause distractions....yet sometimes it helps to reach destinations more fast than usual

Storms give speed and not direction. If you are in right direction, you will reach fast. Otherwise you will go very far in opposite direction. Storm may also wreck your life boat.

In a way, storms, real or figurative, are neither good nor bad. anything in nature occurs despite our existence.

Of course I agree with the statement, "If you are in right direction, you will reach fast".
Yes, even the 1000 mile walk is futile, if travelled in opposite direction(my quote :P ).
Yet, storms are not pre-decided. They just occur. Sometimes, we can't determine its path too. We just travel along with it

Meera sandhu
as if we consider about storm as a natural phenomenon then definately it is a threat to life it can even make big disasters as it is considered as natural calamity.

but if we consider it as a philosophical content of life and if we take these storms here as the big problems coming in our life then yes i can say that it may turn our life in something good and positive.

a.s.
as if we consider about storm as a natural phenomenon then definately it is a threat to life it can even make big disasters as it is considered as natural calamity.

but if we consider it as a philosophical content of life and if we take these storms here as the big problems coming in our life then yes i can say that it may turn our life in something good and positive.

Now a days, you are turning to a great philosopher baby!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Keep it up :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: baby angel
:huh: :huh: you are also correct santhya!

if we are settled in one place we will be adjusting there and will not know the other areas..

But if a storm comes and taken away somewhere,.....

and place us in a better place than old one, hurray vow... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

i am on your side
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

baby philosopher..am i really?? :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink: :whistle: :whistle: :laugh:

a.s.

baby philosopher..am i really?? :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink: :whistle: :whistle: :laugh:

A small storm inside the baby!!!!! :P :P

Meera sandhu
:huh: :huh: you are also correct santhya!

if we are settled in one place we will be adjusting there and will not know the other areas..

But if a storm comes and taken away somewhere,.....

and place us in a better place than old one, hurray vow... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

i am on your side

Are you saying about storms of life or real storms? :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

A small storm inside the baby!!!!! :P :P

hope this storm will be positive and will do something good..

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.