Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to eat Vada - Pav and Bhel Puri occasionally but from clean and trustworthy outlets!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Fast food means fast step to death also.Do any one do like it then?

Yes absolutely, If you eat regularly it may end up in cancer.......
ya i like fast food a lot but i don't like to eat it daily as it is not hygienic for health.
I like them. some are healthy and yummy to eat especially the noodles.
I like them very much but try to eat in a hygienic places. I even got typhoid and food poisoning problem due to contamination. So guy i suggest people to go for fast food at hygienic places only. Dont eat foods life pani poori in rainy season. :)
I do not like fast food. I still like our desi food dal rice chapati and vegetables.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

It is a good idea to prepare the fast foods at home so that you can cut down the i consumption of the harmful chemicals, preservatives and dyes in it!!!
Yes I like fast food.but i feared to take it because it is not good for health.Sometimes we are forced to take it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is a fact that fast food has taken a roll in our lives and we are taking it sometimes unaware and sometimes being aware about the ill effects it has on our overall health...
yes i like the fast food because they are easy to prepare and also good for our health they are simple and tasty.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.