Following the foiled mail bomb terror plots send from Yemen to the United States, US banned toner and ink cartridges from the passenger cargo planes.

Janet Napolitano, the security chief of Homeland informed that now US included Somalia into the bounds of the ban, which was already in effect for Yemen.

The security chief also stated that toner and ink cartridges weighing more than a half-kilogram were banned on passenger planes on domestic and incoming international flights.

"The safety and security of the American public is our highest priority," added Napolitano.

US authorities expanded security at the nation's airports, seaports and land border crossings after two packages containing bombs were found in Oct 2010 inside desktop computer printers on cargo flights that were shipped from Yemen bound for two synagogues in Chicago.

Terrorism experts claimed that if the recent failed plot to blow up cargo planes flying to the US had succeeded, it would have harmed the world economy.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh..If such practice continues what things will have to be banned in future.Empty hand and body will be the requisite in near future!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Even I have the doubt what more they are going to ban?? :ohmy: :ohmy:
I think after some day USA will ban eating too as we see that in Imax threaters and big malls no eatables are allowed.
Indian will follow them obviously.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.