Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Obviously the need for proper interpretation and expression of the relevant provisions is very great and towards this end one must have that command over the language he or she chooses to express.
@Gulshan, you have rightly stated the fact about language barriers with many of the lawyers! I have seen the same condition here in Pune too!

There is also the fact that our entire judicial system is based on the what the British established a century ago! After they left, we have not bothered to revamp and change the system to suit our needs! We have just picked up where they left and have not bothered to change any of the painstakingly long procedures, the amount of bureaucracy and red-tape involved! Most of the court proceedings are only more about generating mountains of paperwork and less about actuall justice itself!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

You have rightly pointed out the colonial hangover which is also afflicting our judicial system but the sloth it has developed over the years is sadly our contribution.
@Chinmoy, rightly so we Indians in positions of bureaucratic and administrative powers, have developed into nothing less than sloths! It takes major efforts to change anything that has been established by others, which no one wants to spend time and energy!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In keeping the system in this sate of affairs seems to suit the interest of the vested interests.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.