The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is this poem written by you Ram?. :blink:

I think you have become a poet in love. :laugh:
Love and danger are same. Both are red marked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oh Ya! Actually dangerous situation makes your heart beat faster just like it happens in love.
Oh Ya! Actually dangerous situation makes your heart beat faster just like it happens in love.

after marriage, the 'Bindi' on forehead and 'sindoor' between hair are also red- mark of danger.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

after marriage, the 'Bindi' on forehead and 'sindoor' between hair are also red- mark of danger.

Bindi can be of different colors though the vermilion is always red but can be orange too. Red has come out as a color of danger too. ;)

Live in the present :)
Friends can anybody guess the the complexion of cupid. Cupid makes people fall in love by hitting hearts with love arrow. I guess cupid is red.
animated-gifs-cupids-38.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Is this poem written by you Ram?. :blink:

I think you have become a poet in love. :laugh:

No it is not written by me-it is a collection.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Red is the pure color.It is the symbol of danger.So love is also dangerous and it is very pure.All is needed to feel it from inside the heart.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Red is the pure color.It is the symbol of danger.So love is also dangerous and it is very pure.All is needed to feel it from inside the heart.

I don't agree that love is dangerous its a nice feeling when someone is in love. :)
Friends can anybody guess the the complexion of cupid. Cupid makes people fall in love by hitting hearts with love arrow. I guess cupid is red.

Complexion is wheatish I think. Check this picture!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8822]}

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.